Now, more than ever, having a creative voice within your business is vital in order to stand out in the current saturated marketplace.
This often means working with your own in-house creative team however, there is an alternative. Why not venture outside and join forces with an external creative team? With the demands in advertising becoming increasingly complicated, more and more internal marketing teams are benefiting from the support of external creatives.
The breadth and level of abilities and skills discovered in an external team often surpass your expectations, allowing you to develop a joint internal and external collective that will work to ensure your campaigns continue to wow.
From initial strategy to creative ideas that follow through to production and reporting, by joining up with a creative agency, you can make the most of a brilliant partnership of minds, ensuring your business and brand reaches its full potential.
Of course, having your own in-house creative team has its benefits. For a start, they know your business inside out, and will be on-hand at any given moment.
However, you also have to weigh up the cons of solely having an in-house team. For a start, ideas will quickly dry up, meaning that the creative flow will soon become stale. This is something that would never happen with an external creative team, whose sole purpose is to be your business’s creative voice.
Plus, bringing in an external agency means you’ll have access to a diverse range of skillsets who’ll be able to provide the more creative ingredients you need to make campaigns that work.
The benefits of working with a creative team:
– Get access to specialised team members, from Digital Strategists to Designers – we’ve got your back
– Stuck on a brief? Let our eyes help open up a world of creative ideas, routes and designs
– Got an issue? We’re great problem solvers and will help you put to rest any creative issues you may have
– We’ll help you challenge your brand direction, constantly encouraging you to push the boundaries
Let’s come together:
– We’re a friendly bunch, and we always enjoy working with in-house teams.
– We’ll be there to support you and your business when you need it the most – just give us a bell
– Combine your brand knowledge and our creativity to bring ideas to life – we love a good brainstorm
– You’ll save time with the additional creative help of our super brainy team
Who we’ve supported before:
We’ve worked with the in-house Marketing Team at Create Fertility who had never reached out to an external agency before. They were after a fresh pair of eyes with their online display advertising and requested our branding and creative ideas to help raise awareness of their services online.
Printed.com also asked us to pair up with their internal Design and Marketing Departments to capture design requirements and help inject personality into the branding. Following a collaborative design workshop with the team, we created a strong set of brand guidelines to help internal departments deliver brand consistency moving forward.
If you feel that your business would benefit from some added creativity, be sure to get in touch today. Who knows where your next campaign could go?